Paul R. Wilson, DMD
Dr. Wilson received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Norwich University in Vermont, and his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where he was elected into the National Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Membership to Omicron Kappa Upsilon is given to students graduating in the top 10 percent of their class. Dr. Wilson completed an additional four years of hospital based oral and maxillofacial training at Denver Health Medical Center in Denver, Colorado. Denver Health Medical Center is a Level One trauma hospital. His training there had special emphasis on outpatient general anesthesia, preprosthetic surgery, bone grafting, and dental implant surgery.
Dr. Wilsons goal is to provide our patients with the highest level of treatment available in a caring and comfortable environment. We study the latest techniques in oral surgery to provide you with the most current and advanced treatment options and surgical care.
Dr. Wilson is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Board of Dental Anesthesia, and is an active member in many national and regional societies.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Board of Dental Anesthesia
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Dental Anesthesia
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Member, South Shore District Dental Society