David P. Lustbader, DMD
Meet Dr. Lustbader
Dr. Lustbader received his Bachelor of Arts (Magna Cum Laude) and his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Boston University receiving many other awards during his dental education. He completed his Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York with an emphasis on Reconstructive, Implant and Pre-Prosthetic Surgery. He served as Clinical Instructor for SUNY at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine for two years and at Boston University School of Dental Medicine from 1991 to the present.
Dr. Lustbader came to South Shore Oral Surgery Associates immediately following his hospital training. From the start his commitment to excellence and providing his patients with the highest quality of care is evidenced both by his fine reputation with his patient and professional community and his dedication to this community.
Dr. Lustbader is actively involved in numerous local and national societies. Subsequently he spends several hundred hours each year as a presenter at national and regional continuing education events and conventions. Dr. Lustbader’s main area of clinical interest is dental implant surgery, of which he has performed over 15,000 procedures.
Dr. Lustbader is also Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Milton Hospital, and is a clinical instructor at Boston Medical Center.
- President, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Past President and Chief Medical Officer, Caritas Carney Hospital, Boston, MA
- Past President, Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Past President, South Shore District Dental Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, National Board of Dental Anesthesia
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Former Trustee, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Chairman, Dean’s Board of Trustees, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
Dr. David Lustbader was the world’s first oral surgeon to perform full arch robotic dental implant placement using Yomi-Go digital workflow.
Dr. David Lustbader Receives Distinguished Alumni Award